CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

975

Ok. I have changed my mind about putting numbers in the title. It is way too fun to keep raving about my calorie counting heart monitor. 975 is what I burned on the elliptical this morning for 50 minutes. I did intervals, and got my heart rate up pretty high with resting in between.

Yeah, posting my calories burned is way more impressive than weight lost (none.) So it makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING! Maybe the next step after this is actually posting calories consumed, but they don't make a watch yet that counts the calories that you put in your mouth. Maybe this is a brilliant idea for some techie/inventor. But it has to do it through osmosis, like a stomach strap. Adding them all up myself is just too much trouble.

I will be out of town for the next week, but I already have a walk scheduled with an old friend & I'm bringing the heart monitor! :) See you next week!

0 comments: