CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

834 (Just kidding. I'm not going to make my post titles into numbers from now on)

But it actually is the calorie amount that I burned today in my YOGA CLASS!!! I'm not kidding! Well, it's called Body Flow & it's a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga & Pilates. But I have to say I was quite pleased. I am digging this little heart monitor that figures this out for me. But I am not digging the deduction that if I'm consistently burning this many calories & still gaining weight, my eating is definitely more out of control than I care to admit. I'm not using a food tracking method at the moment. It feels like I would just get perfectionistic with it (like every time in the past) and then quit if I messed up. Setting myself up for failure.

But I know it's just another excuse. I'm not going to stop making excuses. I actually have a lot more where that came from. :) But I can at least evaluate the situation and let my subconscious work on the solution for a while. All the while trying not to eat the whole bag of pretzels this time while watching So You Think You Can Dance. :)

0 comments: