CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Success then Sabotage

More updates: I was scared to death to weigh myself, since I ate whatever I wanted while I was sick in March. But my weight was 202.8!! Not bad at all. I may be able to show my face in the WW meeting next Saturday.

Except then I sabotaged myself by emotionally eating 4 candy bars and a donut today. I was dealing with something difficult last night, but I couldn't cry about it. I think if I had been able to, maybe all that food wouldn't have needed to stuff the feelings down today.

This post is basically a way for me to give myself a goal so I can start over tomorrow. New goal: to eat all my meals away from the tv, slowly, putting down the fork in between bites (a la Paul McKenna... has anyone watched that show? What do you think?).

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

not eating in front of the tv? what a novel freakin idea!!

Honi said...

okay i do everything u are not suppose too.. my husband and I like to fix a huge salad and share it in front of the tv.. we do that at least once a week.. its our time to be together.. laugh a little.. and relax after a work filled stress filled day.. I am also getting to a point where I am going to start working out on weekends.. I just can not get it together to do it on weekdays yet.. I have a great place to exercise but do I use it.. NO!!!!!! I pass it 5 days a week on the way home from work.. u would think I would get a clue.. but I am clueless for now.. so I am going to start small.. when I have time which is on the weekends and I am not so exhausted.. I think it is all about making attainable goals...

Sweet Melissa & Saucy Sandy said...

Hi There, I saw your blog, I think you might like my friend and mine’s!
Check us Out for Tips
http://eatcleanbesexy.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Melissa & Sandy