CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The First Good News In A While

I was at my doctor's office this afternoon for my quarterly evaluation of how the cholesterol is doing (I don't know the answer to that yet. They have to get my blood checked out at a lab.) I haven't lost weight this quarter :( BUT he said that my blood pressure was lower and my resting heart rate was lower! (They were not in the high range before, but lower is always better!!!) He said it's probably a direct result of doing cardio!! Go me with those spin classes!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! This wave of refreshing re-motivation hit me & I wanted to go back for more spin classes & get more good news regarding my heart & my health. See you all in the gym tomorrow. (I wish! If anyone who reads this goes to Gold's Gym in Lorton, VA, give me a holler!) :)

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

This is exciting news! Way to go Nat - I wish I could give you a shout out at the gym!!

G.G. said...

Glad to see you've got your spirits back up!