CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Bleeeeeeep!!!

How frustrating! We have this filtering software on our computer, and it takes out words in the emails & blogs I post so that they sometimes make no sense!! In the previous post, it took out the word "adult" or (in case it filters it again, the definition is, "mature, developed, fully grown, grown, grown-up, of age, ripe, ripened." If you were totally confused, you can read it again, and I have edited the post and replaced it with the word, "adult" in quotes. It seems to be allowing it if it's in quotes. But if it doesn't, I guess I'm going to be doing a lot of random replacement keys * and $ and % and # and what have you. Sheesh!!! All this because we are trying to keep the trashy stuff that is out there out of our home!!!!! It did it to me with the word, "girl" (as in young female) and the word "dead" (as in has bitten the dust). All "innocent" contexts, of course. I don't know how to solve it.

All I can say is SORRY! And I SWEAR I'M NOT CRAZY!

And great news the bad cycle has been broken- I ate 3 great healthy meals & healthy snacks, kept exactly on my SparkPeople meal plan, and topped it off with a spin class at the gym, and weights afterwards! Whew!! Usually this good of a day is a red flag to watch out for burning out. That's what I tend to do. Be really perfect, then if I mess up, then I'm horrible for a little while until I can get myself back on track. But at least the horrible phase was only 4 days instead of 4 months or 4 years, right? :)

3 comments:

Cory said...

That makes the post below make SO much more sense. Sorry you're having trouble with the software.

Congrats on having such a good day yesterday. I'm sure you can break the cycle.

jeannie* said...

I agree -- I was a little lost in yesterdays post! Glad you got it somewhat situated.

Way to go on the good day!! Thats awesome :) Keep it up!

honib1 said...

I hate filtering software.. lol glad u recognized the issue... U sound like u are doing fantastic.. CONGRATS!!!