CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Positive Thinking

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8.

I am a size 8 (TEEN).

No!

I am a size 8!

Alarm goes off at 5:45 a.m.

I am a morning person!

I am an early riser.

I have energy.

I love going to spin class!

I can do this.

The rest of the day...

I'm done exercising for the day.

I am so proud of myself!

I can do it again tomorrow.

3 comments:

honib1 said...

rock on .. yes it is hard to make changes but do feel pride for each step... be it eating healthy or exercising or both... Take one step at a time.. and if you like York Peppermint patties get the York little mints in tin.. I find them in Publix and Walmart at the check out counters.. they are tin.. each tin is 90 calories if you eat the whole thing which if you take out a couple of the little white mint candy coating shell then choc layered mint in the middle pieces and suck on one at a time.. You should be satisfied with 3 or 4.. 3 is a serving size for 10 calories.. really yummy ..There are ways to get around things .. and still give into little induldgences... Take it one step at a time.. You can do this!!!! NO RACING JUST WINNING..

TrixieBelden said...

Keep up the positive comments. You can do this!

Salma Gundi said...

You can totally do it. You are your own cheerleader. You are an agent for change.

The sunrise is beautiful even when its raining. You are doing a great job!